The Hoenn League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thread #1 - Rustboro City, 'Legitimate Businessmen'

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Thread #1 - Rustboro City, 'Legitimate Businessmen' Empty Thread #1 - Rustboro City, 'Legitimate Businessmen'

Post by Admin Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:39 am

Storyline threads are where the main 'sessions' of the campaign take place - they drive the plot forwards, with occasional pauses for players to converse and roleplay, and are more scripted than Free Roam or individually planned threads. Needless to say, most players are expected to participate in a handful of Storyline threads at one point or another.

Rustboro City has changed significantly in the last five years. Still mostly based around keeping the Devon Corporation afloat, a great deal of their employees live there, and Roxanne's gym remains as well. Despite this, and the similar appearance, something has seemed...off about it recently. Something in the air, perhaps, or just in the atmosphere. Or maybe it was the Black-and-Red clad 'security guards' that stalked the streets seemingly at random, a looming reminder of what had happened to the formerly great corporation. 

Still, not that much had changed - the Pokémon Center was still intact, after all, and it was still manned by a Joy and her Blissey. That was where you all found yourselves, exhausted and dirty after your first few days of travelling, checking your pokémon in to be healed before heading upstairs and collapsing in the common room, ready to head off to sleep in your rented bunk once your pokémon were fine. 

Player Interaction now open. Storyline event will occur later. - This thread is Stickied until it is no longer the main Storyline thread

Last edited by Admin on Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

https://thehoennleague.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Thread #1 - Rustboro City, 'Legitimate Businessmen' Empty Re: Thread #1 - Rustboro City, 'Legitimate Businessmen'

Post by Ssbmfreak36 Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:18 am

It had been a few months since he had the chance to stay overnight in a Pokemon Center. The constant traveling being an AWOL Ex-Rocket did that to someone, especially when he barely managed to escape with only two Pokemon, the scions of his former aces. George only hoped that they were doing well. Considering that Team Rocket was all about "business", a sneer appeared on his face as the word crossed his mind, they were most likely at least being used...Hopefully he would never have to face them in battle.

Laying on one of the various couches strewn throughout the remarkably clean building, he stared at the two newest acquisitions to his team in their Pokeballs: Dirk the Joltik and Renegade the Pidove. They were going to be interesting additions, to be sure. Renegade in particular, given the attitude of the bird. He truly hoped he would be able to keep him under control and not have him fight with Jackson.

His mind wandering, he stared down yet another new shirt at the bandages that now wrapped his chest. He'd need to be more careful next time, and hopefully stay out of any heavy trouble. Letting out a large yawn, George stood up from the couch before taking a tired walk to the Nurse Joy and confirming that he was turning in for the night. Tomorrow was going to be a busy day, he was sure of it.

After all, it was the same gut feeling he had when everything went to hell in the first place.

Ssbmfreak36

Back to top Go down

Thread #1 - Rustboro City, 'Legitimate Businessmen' Empty Re: Thread #1 - Rustboro City, 'Legitimate Businessmen'

Post by lambentLodestar Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:35 pm

With a bit more experience, Lambda abandoned training for a little bit. She was hungry! Robin also seemed to want to rest, but Noel seemed ready to keep going. That said, food was a higher priority; if you didn't have energy, you couldn't do jack shit.

She walked into a Pokemon center with her team of two and made a beeline for the food bar. She couldn't make her stomach growl on command, but she sure could hunch just a little to exaggerate the void in it. She grabbed water and guzzled down more than a bit before reaching for some fruit and a granola bar. Robin tweeted something about how hungry she seemed, then flapped to a bird feeder and pecked at the seeds inside.

After satisfying her stomach, Lambda picked up a newpaper. So there was a reason for all the Rockets... They'd violently taken over Devon? Someone had to march in there just like that Kanto mess years ago. She seethed at how she was unable to do it herself at her present strength. More training. Much more.

"We're going out again as soon as you're both sated. I'll bring some food this time." Robin began to peck more quickly; Noel made a noise of some sort and reached for some poke-chow.

lambentLodestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:31 pm

(I'd have liked to have more people check into the main thread but w-ever let's get the show on the road)

"Um..."

The two trainers were knocked out of their personal thoughts as a teenaged girl meekly asked for their attention, brushing the overlong bangs of her otherwise short brown hair out of her face.

"Excuse me, you're...trainers, right? Like me?"

As if trying to prove her point rather than wait for an actual response, she let out her pokemon - a panda, stumbling around in confusion before turning to address the other pokemon in the room. Facing the wrong way, but it was the thought that counted, especially with Spindas.
Thread #1 - Rustboro City, 'Legitimate Businessmen' 8f4c75b1f161c29f20f8fe749e6b2673
"Spiiiiin-"

The pokemon fell over, being caught by its trainer with a long-suffering look on her face, even as she smiled softly. "This is my Spinda, Nataraja. She's...well, she's a Spinda. My name's Lily, by the way..."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssbmfreak36 Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:46 pm

Leaning up from his resting place, George turned a weary eye at the young girl. Lily, she said her name was, and the Spinda was Nataraja. An interesting duo, to be sure. Placing a hand on his knee, he quickly took in her appearance, a threat assessment of sorts in case she was not what she appeared to be. He could take her in a fight, to be sure. She seemed to be all skin and bones, no muscle. Appearances could be deceiving, he knew. It was one of the main things he specialized in.

Reaching his hand for Jackson's pokeball, he nodded at the girl. "Indeed, I am a trainer as well. Name's George. I just got to town a couple of days ago, and I must say, everything has..changed, to say the least. For better or for worse." His words were curt and rough, a small bit of anger rising in him as he remembered his entrance into the city. There was an infestation in Rustboro, and he was going to be the exterminator if it was the last thing he did.

Calling forth the penguin from the Pokeball in his hands, he lightly petted the back of Jackson's neck, earning him a happy chirp in response. "You wouldn't come up to someone without a request, aye? Lay it on me, I've nothing better to do in the meantime."

Ssbmfreak36

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:37 pm

Ssbmfreak36 wrote:Leaning up from his resting place, George turned a weary eye at the young girl.  Lily, she said her name was, and the Spinda was Nataraja.  An interesting duo, to be sure.  Placing a hand on his knee, he quickly took in her appearance, a threat assessment of sorts in case she was not what she appeared to be.  He could take her in a fight, to be sure.  She seemed to be all skin and bones, no muscle.  Appearances could be deceiving, he knew.  It was one of the main things he specialized in.

Reaching his hand for Jackson's pokeball, he nodded at the girl.  "Indeed, I am a trainer as well.  Name's George.  I just got to town a couple of days ago, and I must say, everything has..changed, to say the least.  For better or for worse."  His words were curt and rough, a small bit of anger rising in him as he remembered his entrance into the city.  There was an infestation in Rustboro, and he was going to be the exterminator if it was the last thing he did.  

Calling forth the penguin from the Pokeball in his hands, he lightly petted the back of Jackson's neck, earning him a happy chirp in response.  "You wouldn't come up to someone without a request, aye?  Lay it on me, I've nothing better to do in the meantime."

"Ah, right." She blinked, scratching behind Nataraja's ears before giving him a slight push, making him spin-walk towards them. "Well...I was here to challenge the gym, but I don't think Nataraja or my other pokemon stand much of a chance. Well, maybe Tulsi, but you can't just abuse a type advantage all the time or it'll get boring."

Becoming more firm, she took in a deep breath and clenched her fist to her chest, eyes sparkling slightly. "So, the pokemon center has an arena in the basement. I was hoping one of you could battle me, to help us get stronger. It'd help everyone involved, after all."

The effect of her speech was slightly ruined by the Spinda accidentally headbutting Jackson when she fell over. At least it hadn't been the actual move.

Note: Combat in main threads do not follow normal EXP distribution, but rather a fixed amount. It is the easiest way to level up pokemon.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lambentLodestar Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:44 pm

Lambda leaned up– somewhat painfully, as the wound on her back had yet to fully heal– at the word 'battle.' Training was something she needed, too. "Hey, Noel, can you run over there and reserve a spot in the conversation for me while I get up?"

The Treecko looked at her with some chagrin, but ran towards the conversation on all fours regardless, and yelled out a declaration of presence. "Treeck!" Lambda, meanwhile, got up slowly and painfully, getting her back accustomed to movement again. It took her a minute, but she managed to join Treecko in the conversation.

"Can I get in on the training action? My pokemon and I need a lot of work."

lambentLodestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:04 pm

lambentLodestar wrote:Lambda leaned up– somewhat painfully, as the wound on her back had yet to fully heal– at the word 'battle.' Training was something she needed, too. "Hey, Noel, can you run over there and reserve a spot in the conversation for me while I get up?"

The Treecko looked at her with some chagrin, but ran towards the conversation on all fours regardless, and yelled out a declaration of presence. "Treeck!" Lambda, meanwhile, got up slowly and painfully, getting her back accustomed to movement again. It took her a minute, but she managed to join Treecko in the conversation.

"Can I get in on the training action? My pokemon and I need a lot of work."

"Oh?"

Lily blinked in surprise as the Treecko shrieked, but focused on her after a moment anyway, understanding. "Right, of course! I was thinking we all could...we'd use one pokemon each for each of the battles. Does that sound fair? One second, I'll send the rest out..."

Mumbling to herself, she found her other two pokeballs and let them out. "Tulsi! Durga! Say hi!"

Thread #1 - Rustboro City, 'Legitimate Businessmen' 250px-406BudewThread #1 - Rustboro City, 'Legitimate Businessmen' 250px-325Spoink

The Budew - Tulsi - and the Spoink - Durga - popped out of their pokeballs and glanced around quizzically, the Spoink casually bouncing up and down on her spring. Lily let out a sheepish smile as the Budew started to glare at Jackson, leaf bud rustling dangerously. "S-so...how about it?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lambentLodestar Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:07 pm

Noel patted Lambda's leg to get her attention and pointed at the Budew making its little threat. Lambda raised an eyebrow and muttered something to Robin, who then flapped down to the floor by the Piplup and tweeted innocently.

'Don't start a fight just yet or my bird will wreck you' was the message Lambda wanted to get across. After that, she picked up Noel and tried not to squee as the little gecko squirmed a little in her arms. (So cute!) "Yeah! I'm up for it. I bet he's in too." She tilted her head at George.

lambentLodestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssbmfreak36 Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:48 pm

Chuckling as Jackson rose up with an annoyed look on its face, George stood up with a yawn.  A battle in the basement of the Center?  There was no harm to be done here.  Picking up Jackson, George gingerly placed him on his shoulder and waited for the tiny penguin to get a hold before he stood up.  It'd been quite a while since he had an actual honest Trainer battle with nothing but pride and experience on the line.  Could be quite fun, he thought.

Nodding to Lily, George reached into his bag for Renegade's Pokeball and rustling it to the top of the bag.  It would behoove him to have the bird handy in case he wanted some extra firepower.  "One vs one, eh? Been a while since I had such a straightforward challenge. Sure, I'll take you up on it. The basement shouldn't be too crowded this time of day, anyways."

Seeing the Budew, Tulsi she had called it, bristle at Jackson, George let out a slightly louder chuckle than earlier as the tiny penguin refused to acknowledge the bud. "Careful now, Jackson here is a fighter. Anyways, who would you like to battle first? Any order is fine for me."

Ssbmfreak36

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:03 pm

Ssbmfreak36 wrote:Chuckling as Jackson rose up with an annoyed look on its face, George stood up with a yawn.  A battle in the basement of the Center?  There was no harm to be done here.  Picking up Jackson, George gingerly placed him on his shoulder and waited for the tiny penguin to get a hold before he stood up.  It'd been quite a while since he had an actual honest Trainer battle with nothing but pride and experience on the line.  Could be quite fun, he thought.

Nodding to Lily, George reached into his bag for Renegade's Pokeball and rustling it to the top of the bag.  It would behoove him to have the bird handy in case he wanted some extra firepower.  "One vs one, eh?  Been a while since I had such a straightforward challenge.  Sure, I'll take you up on it.  The basement shouldn't be too crowded this time of day, anyways."

Seeing the Budew, Tulsi she had called it, bristle at Jackson, George let out a slightly louder chuckle than earlier as the tiny penguin refused to acknowledge the bud.  "Careful now, Jackson here is a fighter.  Anyways, who would you like to battle first?  Any order is fine for me."
lambentLodestarNoel patted Lambda's leg to get her attention and pointed at the Budew making its little threat. Lambda raised an eyebrow and muttered something to Robin, who then flapped down to the floor by the Piplup and tweeted innocently.

'Don't start a fight just yet or my bird will wreck you' was the message Lambda wanted to get across. After that, she picked up Noel and tried not to squee as the little gecko squirmed a little in her arms. (So cute!) "Yeah! I'm up for it. I bet he's in too." She tilted her head at George.

"That's great!" Lily grinned, clapping her hands and leading the two of them down the stairs, her pokemon following her. None of them exactly had consistent movements - the Spinda sort of stumbled, the Spoink bounced and the Budew hopped/waddled next to her. 

The basement was surprisingly open, around half the size of a football field, the floor covered in a thin layer of sand with a rough circle sketched in the middle and two platforms for the trainers to stand at opposite ends. A moat, about waist-deep on a person, cut diagonally from one corner to its opposite in a wavy line - clearly intended for fish pokemon like Goldeen to be able to battle without setup. 

"Let's see...eeny...meenie...miney...Nataraja!"

Rather than choose herself, she prodded her Spinda's shoulder and let it spin around, eventually coming to a stop with its head more-or-less pointing towards George. "Alright, it looks like you first!"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssbmfreak36 Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:29 am

Nodding as the young girl smiled, it brought a smile to his own face as he followed her down. It was people like her that made him despise what Team Rocket did so much. Taking away bright futures for the younger generation was not something he was keen on, to say the least. Rolling his shoulder without Jackson on it as he walked, he took the steps to the basement a bit gingerly. He was still recovering from some of the various injuries he had accrued in the past few weeks, and George would prefer if he didn't open them up again by accident.

Taking his place on the opposite platform from Lily, he shook his head at the small penguin on his shoulder. "Sit this one out, buddy. Let's let some of the new guys shine, yeah?" Receiving a complacent chirp in response, he dug into his bag for Renegade's pokeball, before calling forth the proud bird. "It's showtime, Renegade!"

Appearing forth with a rousing and strong coo, Renegade spread his wings and began flapping his wings to hover in place, glaring down at the Spinda with all the disdain of a king looking at his subjects. He was used to being the king of a route, after all. This Spinda was nothing more than another target for his various thieving tendencies.

A smirk appearing on his features, George nodded. "Alright. Let's do this. Best of luck!"

Ssbmfreak36

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:13 am

Ssbmfreak36 wrote:Nodding as the young girl smiled, it brought a smile to his own face as he followed her down.  It was people like her that made him despise what Team Rocket did so much.  Taking away bright futures for the younger generation was not something he was keen on, to say the least.  Rolling his shoulder without Jackson on it as he walked, he took the steps to the basement a bit gingerly.  He was still recovering from some of the various injuries he had accrued in the past few weeks, and George would prefer if he didn't open them up again by accident.

Taking his place on the opposite platform from Lily, he shook his head at the small penguin on his shoulder.  "Sit this one out, buddy.  Let's let some of the new guys shine, yeah?"  Receiving a complacent chirp in response, he dug into his bag for Renegade's pokeball, before calling forth the proud bird.  "It's showtime, Renegade!"  

Appearing forth with a rousing and strong coo, Renegade spread his wings and began flapping his wings to hover in place, glaring down at the Spinda with all the disdain of a king looking at his subjects.  He was used to being the king of a route, after all.  This Spinda was nothing more than another target for his various thieving tendencies.  

A smirk appearing on his features, George nodded.  "Alright.  Let's do this.  Best of luck!"

"A Flying-type? Well, Tulsi's out..." She pouted, tapping her lip. Before she could actually choose one of her pokemon, however, the Spinda stumbled off of the platform and onto the sand. "Well, shoot. Guess it's Nataraja after all. Do your best!"

Pulling back on her glove, she gave a determined nod and pointed at George, most of her nervous demeanor gone. "Alright! Let's get started!"

Pokemon Trainer Lily would like to battle!
Pokemon Trainer George has sent out Renegade
Pokemon Trainer Lily has sent out Nataraja
Battle ends at KO or surrender. No switching. 

Turn Order: 
Nataraja and Lily
Renegade and George

Nataraja's Turn

Nataraja stumbled forward towards the midway line, rotating its arms as it did so. Lily frowned and held up a hand. "Nataraja! Hold your attack until he comes down from there!"

Nataraja is holding an attack until the start of his next turn or Lily's conditions are met

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lambentLodestar Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:57 pm

That was an adorable fight, holy crap. Lambda was almost in love with that drunk-looking little Spinda. "Look, you guys. Lookit the panda. It's so cute." Ragna the Eevee rolled his eyes, but the other two– the gecko and the bird– seemed to agree for some strange reason. Whatever. They'd been with their trainer longer, he was still new. His tail flicked impatiently; he wanted to battle.

"Someone wants to scrap, huh?" Oh, well, look at that. The trainer was attentive. "All right, you'll get to go next. Don't hold back, all right? But I don't expect you to." She smiled. Now this trainer, she was stupidly silly, but at least she understood the Eevee.

lambentLodestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssbmfreak36 Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:29 pm

Good, he had wanted to see the Spinda as his opponent.  None of his other members had particularly good matchups against the rest of her team save perhaps Cecillia and Dirk have a decent time against the Spoink.  Rolling his neck, George focused in on the battle, drowning out the rest of the stimuli in the arena.  

Seeing that his opponent had decided waiting was best, George decided that it would be prudent to go on the offensive sooner rather than later.  "Alright Renegade, let's go!  Start things off with an Air Cutter!"

Cooing in acknowledgement, the small bird rose up slightly and beat his wings hard, whipping up a razor gust of air and sending it towards the wobbly panda.  This was his first battle, and Renegade looked to impress all.

Air Cutter Damage: 2d10 + 8 + 4(SAtk) + 2(STAB)

Last edited by Ssbmfreak36 on Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ssbmfreak36

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:29 pm

The member 'Ssbmfreak36' has done the following action : Die roll

#1 'D20' : 16

--------------------------------

#2 'D10' : 9, 5

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:45 pm

Admin wrote:Ssbmfreak36Good, he had wanted to see the Spinda as his opponent.  None of his other members had particularly good matchups against the rest of her team save perhaps Cecillia and Dirk have a decent time against the Spoink.  Rolling his neck, George focused in on the battle, drowning out the rest of the stimuli in the arena.  

Seeing that his opponent had decided waiting was best, George decided that it would be prudent to go on the offensive sooner rather than later.  "Alright Renegade, let's go!  Start things off with an Air Cutter!"

Cooing in acknowledgement, the small bird rose up slightly and beat his wings hard, whipping up a razor gust of air and sending it towards the wobbly panda.  This was his first battle, and Renegade looked to impress all.

Air Cutter Damage: 2d10 + 8 + 2(STAB)

#1 'D20' : 16

#2 'D10' : 9, 5

Critical Damage, 50 damage

Held Action Triggered

Lily allowed herself to have a slight grin as the Spinda snapped to attention, spreading its arms apart and bringing a spiralling shield of energy into existence. 

Spinda used Protect! Attack negated!

The Air Cutter impacted the shield, whipping up a small tornado that kicked sand into the air and obscured the Spinda's movements for a brief second before it launched itself into the air with a jump, still spinning around. 

"Rapid Spin!"

1d6+14 physical damage

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:45 pm

The member 'Admin' has done the following action : Die roll

#1 'D20' : 4

#2 'D6' : 1

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:48 pm

Admin wrote:The member 'Admin' has done the following action : Die roll

#1 'D20' : 4

#2 'D6' : 1
Attack has hit! (2 accuracy + 2 Physical Evasion)

15-10 damage = 5 damage
Renegade goes to 33 health

The Rapid Spin just clipped the bird, doing minimal damage and causing the Spinda to rebound back to the ground, landing in the river with a splash and pulling itself out, still rotating slightly as it did so. 

It is now Renegade's turn again.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssbmfreak36 Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:59 pm

Despite being slightly less agile than most Pidove, Renegade was quite quick and deceptively bulky, so when the Rapid Spin nicked him for minor damge, it merely disrupted his flight patterns for a moment.

Seeing Renegade's attack fail so spectacularly annoyed George, but such was the life of Trainer Battles. Everyone always had a trick or two up their sleeve. It wouldn't happen again, he was sure. With that in mind, George called out once more, "Alright so attempt one failed, but give it another go! Air Cutter again!"

Once more Renegade took flight, an angered coo escaping him. The Spinda had blocked his attack, how dare it! There was not a drop of mercy in the Pidove's body, and he was about to show the Spinda who was truly in charge. Strong wing beats echoed through the arena as another razor gale of wind was whipped towards the bumbling bear.

Air Cutter Damage: 2d10 + 8 + 4(SAtk) + 2(STAB)

Ssbmfreak36

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:59 pm

#1 'D20' : 6

#2 'D10' : 4, 6

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:36 pm

Ssbmfreak36Despite being slightly less agile than most Pidove, Renegade was quite quick and deceptively bulky, so when the Rapid Spin nicked him for minor damge, it merely disrupted his flight patterns for a moment.  Seeing Renegade's attack fail so spectacularly annoyed George, but such was the life of Trainer Battles.  Everyone always had a trick or two up their sleeve.  It wouldn't happen again, he was sure.  With that in mind, George called out once more, \"Alright so attempt one failed, but give it another go!  Air Cutter again!"Once more Renegade took flight, an angered coo escaping him.  The Spinda had blocked his attack, how dare it!  There was not a drop of mercy in the Pidove's body, and he was about to show the Spinda who was truly in charge.  Strong wing beats echoed through the arena as another razor gale of wind was whipped towards the bumbling bear.Air Cutter Damage: 2d10 + 8 + 4(SAtk) + 2(STAB)Admin wrote:The member 'Ssbmfreak36' has done the following action : Die roll

#1 'D20' : 6

#2 'D10' : 4, 6
Hit! 24 damage!
Nataraja took 14 damage! Nataraja goes to 35hp!

The air cutter knocked the Spinda back a bit, but not much. The bear shook its head and started to run forward again, eyes spiralling faster as it chewed on a berry that it produced from under its collar. 

Nataraja ate a  Iapapa berry! Nataraja healed 6hp! 
Nataraja is confused! Tangled Feet activated (+3 to accuracy check difficulty. Current physical evasion - total of +6 to hit. Special evasion - +5 to hit)!

The spinda's movement patterns grew even more erratic, and the pokemon waved its arms, currents of air whipping up around it. 

Nataraja used Copycat! Copycat became Air Cutter!

With a small howl, the Spinda shot off the air cutter - much rougher than Renegade's version - into the air, whipping towards the bird and bringing more displaced sand with it.

2d10 + 8 + 6(SAtk). 2+ to hit. Crit on 18+

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:36 pm

The member 'Admin' has done the following action : Die roll

#1 'D6' : 4

#2 'D10' : 2, 6

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:41 pm

Admin wrote:The member 'Admin' has done the following action : Die roll

#1 'D6' : 4

#2 'D10' : 2, 6
The attack has hit. 22 - 3 damage. 

19 damage. 
Renegade goes to 14 health.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssbmfreak36 Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:56 pm

What in the- George paled at the realization of what happened. It was a strategy he'd only seen once or twice in his career, and one that was far too strange to reliably do. Now he just had to pray that Renegade could pull through. Nodding to the bird as he cartwheeled through the air and righted himself, George's voice rang out, "Alright Renegade, stay of of Air Cutter for now and rush in with Quick Attack! Leave no room for error!"

Flying up and making what amounted to a pose for a bird, Renegade tucked his wings and divebombed towards the Spinda with anger burning in his eyes. This was going to be a rough match, to be sure.

Quick Attack Damage: 1d12 + 6 + 11(Atk) + 2(STAB)

Ssbmfreak36

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next